We have collected here all worth knowing and useful information relevant to this product.
Deep Seat Cushion 70x70 cm (27.5x27.5 inches) - Multiple Colors and Designs!
Our premium deep seat cushions serve as comfortable seating for your lounge set and enhance the coziness factor while relaxing in your garden. These cushions are made to the specified size of 70x70 cm (27.5x27.5 inches) (Width x Depth), but there's also plenty of room for customization, as we manufacture each cushion according to your specifications and desires. Thus, you still can influence the thickness, color, and pattern, as well as additional features (types of fastenings, etc.). We also take into account any notes you provide during production.
Our Outdoor Covers are Perfect for Deep Seat Cushions!
The covers for our deep seat cushions are very well suited for everyday use outdoors, thanks to the "Dralon" outdoor fabric.
This fabric is dirt and water-resistant and features Teflon coating for added stain protection.
Who doesn't know? The grilling season starts, and often liquids like beer, juices, or water are spilled and drip onto the tablecloths or cushions. With the "Dralon" fabric we use, fluids do not immediately penetrate the fabric and can easily be wiped off.
Even with more serious stains (e.g., ketchup, etc.), cleaning is not a problem—the covers are removable because of the zippers and can be machine washed at 30°C (86°F).
How Our Covers are Made:
- Zipper for the removal of the foam insert (for cleaning, etc.)
- The piping seam is also the thickness of the cushion
- Tie loops at the back corners, if desired
The Filling is What Makes Our Deep Seat Cushions Exceptional:
We use a sturdy foam core wrapped in thermal fleece for our deep seat cushions. By combining these two components, our cushions are snuggly soft, keep you warm, and provide stable support at the same time.
We offer our deep seat cushions with a thickness of up to 20 cm (7.9 inches). This hallmark is truly unique and therefore suitable for even very deep lounge furniture.
Filling Raw Materials
- Seat: Foam RG - 35/40
- Back: Foam RG - 19/30
- Thermo Fleece: 0,5 cm / 0.2 inch thickness - 50 gr/m²
- 1.6 inch / 4 cm variant corresponds to 1.6 inch / 4 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 2.4 inch / 6 cm variant corresponds to 2.4 inch / 6 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.2 inch / 8 cm variant corresponds to 3.2 inch / 8 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.9 inch / 10 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 4.7 inch / 12 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 5.5 inch / 14 cm variant corresponds to 4.7 inch / 12 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 6.3 inch / 16 cm variant corresponds to 5.5 inch / 14 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7 inch / 18 cm variant corresponds to 6.3 inch / 16 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7.9 inch / 20 cm variant corresponds to 7 inch / 18 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
Dralon - Premium Outdoor Fabric
Thanks to its excellent properties, Dralon fabrics are used in many areas (indoors and outdoors, sportswear and workwear, fashion industry, baby and children's clothes, etc.).
Indoors, the fabric is used for blankets, furniture, upholstery and curtains, as well as carpets and table linen.
Outdoors, Dralon fabrics particularly show off their advantages. Brilliant colors, easy care, UV resistance and a pleasant feel comparable to cotton fabric. At the same time, Dralon fabric is very durable and long-lasting. Dralon® is well equipped against mold and bacterial attack.
The fabric exhibits the following properties:
- Lightweight and wool-like material
- Durable and breathable
- Resistant to abrasion and sweat
- Easy care
- UV resistant
- Stain protection through Teflon coating (dirt and water repellent)
- Does not shrink after washing
The Dralon fabric has a high degree of color fastness. More information on light fastness can be found here
Despite the Teflon coating (stain protection), the Dralon fabric is breathable - in the upholstery area, this prevents sweating and in the sun protection area, it prevents the formation of condensation and therefore mold.
Dralon® – high-quality outdoor fabric made of 100% acrylic.|
Here are the technical data
|Teflon coating – dirt and water repellent.|
Healthwise harmless, equips the fabric with stain protection.
|High light fastness – depending on the color, light fastness factor of 5 to 7 |
Here are the technical data
|Best CO2 balance worldwide in the production of acrylic fibers|
|Extremely low water consumption in production (ONLY 0.07% compared to the production of cotton fabric).|
|Durable and sustainable – 100% recyclable and 90% less production waste in the spinning process.|
|Highest quality – Dralon fibers made in Germany!|
All our Dralon fabrics are certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (MADE IN GREEN)
Care for removable covers:
- Remove the inner part and close the zipper
- Wash the cover at 40°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, please use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Put the covers back on immediately after washing while they are still damp - this way the pad retains its shape
- Use dryer only at low temperature
- Fabric can be ironed at 150°C
Care for quilted cushions:
- Wash the pad at 30°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, only use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Do not use a dryer
|Max. washing temperature - 40 °C. Only fill the washing machine halfway. Set to easy-care wash program. Do not spin or only spin briefly.|
|Do not bleach. Only use bleach-free detergents (e.g., color detergent). Use stain removers with caution and only apply to concealed areas.|
|Iron at medium setting. Maximum ironing temperature - 150 °C. Iron with a damp cloth or with steam. Avoid heavy pressing and distortions.|
|No dry / chemical cleaning. Do not use solvents. Do not use solvent-based cleaners for stain removal.|
|Gentle drying. Use dryer with caution. Set the appropriate program for gentle drying. Max. temperature 60 °C.|