We have collected here all worth knowing and useful information relevant to this product.
What Our Customers Love About Our High Back Outdoor Chair Cushions:
Ever thought about making your garden time as comfortable as lounging in your living room armchair? Our high back outdoor chair cushions with box piping can make it happen – they turn any high-backed chair into an armchair-like oasis of comfort. Aside from being robust, these cushions with box piping are also cozy and warm.
The Covers That Are Made for Everyday Use Despite Their Exclusivity:
We've all been there - a careless move, and suddenly liquids like beer, juice, or water get spilled over the cushion. Our high back outdoor chair cushions are well-prepared for such accidents - the covers are made from the outdoor fabric "Dralon". Thanks to a Teflon coating, the fabric is dirt and water-repellent, thus offering stain protection.
Spilled liquids don’t soak into the fabric instantly, allowing you to simply wipe them away. If the covers do get heavily soiled with substances such as ketchup or the like, there’s no problem for our cushions – the covers can be easily removed via zippers and are machine washable at 30°C (86°F).
How Our Covers Are Crafted:
- Zipper for removing the foam insert (for cleaning, etc.)
- Box piping as wide as the cushion thickness
- An adjustable buckle strap is integrated at the backrest
- Tie loops at flex points, as desired
The Filling Makes the Cushions a True Piece of Upholstered Furniture:
The box piping variant's filling is particularly stable, consisting of a foam core (RG - 35/40) enveloped in thermal fleece. While the cushions are stable, they are also soft and very comfortable. The thermal fleece ensures not only softness but also that the coldness from the ground does not permeate through the cushion. Now you can enjoy being outdoors in the garden on cooler days too. Whether you own a mesh, wooden, or metal chair - with our high back outdoor chair cushions, you will feel only warmth and comfort.
Filling Raw Materials
- Seat: Foam RG - 35/40
- Back: Foam RG - 19/30
- Thermo Fleece: 0,5 cm / 0.2 inch thickness - 50 gr/m²
- Thermo Fleece: 1,5 cm / 0.6 inch thickness - 150 gr/m²
- 1.6 inch / 4 cm variant corresponds to 1.6 inch / 4 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 2.4 inch / 6 cm variant corresponds to 2.4 inch / 4 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 3.2 inch / 8 cm variant corresponds to 2.4 inch / 6 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 3.9 inch / 10 cm variant corresponds to 3.2 inch / 8 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 4.7 inch / 12 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 5.5 inch / 14 cm variant corresponds to 4.7 inch / 12 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 6.3 inch / 16 cm variant corresponds to 5.5 inch / 14 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7 inch / 18 cm variant corresponds to 6.3 inch / 16 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7.9 inch / 20 cm variant corresponds to 7 inch / 18 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
Dralon - Premium Outdoor Fabric
Thanks to its excellent properties, Dralon fabrics are used in many areas (indoors and outdoors, sportswear and workwear, fashion industry, baby and children's clothes, etc.).
Indoors, the fabric is used for blankets, furniture, upholstery and curtains, as well as carpets and table linen.
Outdoors, Dralon fabrics particularly show off their advantages. Brilliant colors, easy care, UV resistance and a pleasant feel comparable to cotton fabric. At the same time, Dralon fabric is very durable and long-lasting. Dralon® is well equipped against mold and bacterial attack.
The fabric exhibits the following properties:
- Lightweight and wool-like material
- Durable and breathable
- Resistant to abrasion and sweat
- Easy care
- UV resistant
- Stain protection through Teflon coating (dirt and water repellent)
- Does not shrink after washing
The Dralon fabric has a high degree of color fastness. More information on light fastness can be found here
Despite the Teflon coating (stain protection), the Dralon fabric is breathable - in the upholstery area, this prevents sweating and in the sun protection area, it prevents the formation of condensation and therefore mold.
Dralon® – high-quality outdoor fabric made of 100% acrylic.|
Here are the technical data
|Teflon coating – dirt and water repellent.|
Healthwise harmless, equips the fabric with stain protection.
|High light fastness – depending on the color, light fastness factor of 5 to 7 |
Here are the technical data
|Best CO2 balance worldwide in the production of acrylic fibers|
|Extremely low water consumption in production (ONLY 0.07% compared to the production of cotton fabric).|
|Durable and sustainable – 100% recyclable and 90% less production waste in the spinning process.|
|Highest quality – Dralon fibers made in Germany!|
All our Dralon fabrics are certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (MADE IN GREEN)
Care for removable covers:
- Remove the inner part and close the zipper
- Wash the cover at 40°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, please use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Put the covers back on immediately after washing while they are still damp - this way the pad retains its shape
- Use dryer only at low temperature
- Fabric can be ironed at 150°C
Care for quilted cushions:
- Wash the pad at 30°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, only use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Do not use a dryer
|Max. washing temperature - 40 °C. Only fill the washing machine halfway. Set to easy-care wash program. Do not spin or only spin briefly.|
|Do not bleach. Only use bleach-free detergents (e.g., color detergent). Use stain removers with caution and only apply to concealed areas.|
|Iron at medium setting. Maximum ironing temperature - 150 °C. Iron with a damp cloth or with steam. Avoid heavy pressing and distortions.|
|No dry / chemical cleaning. Do not use solvents. Do not use solvent-based cleaners for stain removal.|
|Gentle drying. Use dryer with caution. Set the appropriate program for gentle drying. Max. temperature 60 °C.|