We have collected here all worth knowing and useful information relevant to this product.
Our Deep Seat Cushions Are a Perfect Match for Your Lounge Furniture!
Lounge furniture epitomizes stylish relaxation. Our core idea revolves precisely around this concept, as your lounge furniture will be stylishly enhanced with our deep seat cushions. These cushions guarantee total relaxation and high seating comfort.
No matter the size of your lounge furniture - we provide custom-made deep seat cushions that fit your lounge pieces 100%. Using high-quality fabrics, our cushions are durable, warm-keeping, and simultaneously comfortable.
The Covers That Tackle Everyday Life with Excellence Despite Their Exclusivity!
Thanks to the outdoor fabric "Dralon", our covers are very well-equipped for everyday use.
The fabric is dirt and water-resistant, and features Teflon coating for added stain protection.
Familiar with this? Grill season starts, and often drinks like beer, juices, or water are spilled, dripping onto tablecloths or cushion pads. With our "Dralon" fabric, liquids don't immediately penetrate the fabric and can be easily wiped off.
More persistent stains (such as ketchup, etc.) are not a problem for our deep seat cushions either - the covers, thanks to their processed zippers, are removable and can be washed in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F).
Our Covers Are Processed as Follows:
- Zipper for removing the foam insert (for cleaning, etc.)
- The welting is the same width in centimeters (inches) as the thickness of the cushion
- Tie loops at the back corners, if desired
The Deep Seat Cushions Have the Perfect Filling!
Our deep seat cushions have the perfect filling - a stable foam core surrounded by thermal fleece. This combination makes our cushions cozily soft, keeps you warm and at the same time provides stable support.
We offer our deep seat cushions up to a thickness of 20 cm (about 7.9 inches), making them also suitable for very deep lounge furniture. This is truly unique!
Filling Raw Materials
- Seat: Foam RG - 35/40
- Back: Foam RG - 19/30
- Thermo Fleece: 0,5 cm / 0.2 inch thickness - 50 gr/m²
- 1.6 inch / 4 cm variant corresponds to 1.6 inch / 4 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 2.4 inch / 6 cm variant corresponds to 2.4 inch / 6 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.2 inch / 8 cm variant corresponds to 3.2 inch / 8 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.9 inch / 10 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 4.7 inch / 12 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 5.5 inch / 14 cm variant corresponds to 4.7 inch / 12 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 6.3 inch / 16 cm variant corresponds to 5.5 inch / 14 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7 inch / 18 cm variant corresponds to 6.3 inch / 16 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7.9 inch / 20 cm variant corresponds to 7 inch / 18 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
Dralon - Premium Outdoor Fabric
Thanks to its excellent properties, Dralon fabrics are used in many areas (indoors and outdoors, sportswear and workwear, fashion industry, baby and children's clothes, etc.).
Indoors, the fabric is used for blankets, furniture, upholstery and curtains, as well as carpets and table linen.
Outdoors, Dralon fabrics particularly show off their advantages. Brilliant colors, easy care, UV resistance and a pleasant feel comparable to cotton fabric. At the same time, Dralon fabric is very durable and long-lasting. Dralon® is well equipped against mold and bacterial attack.
The fabric exhibits the following properties:
- Lightweight and wool-like material
- Durable and breathable
- Resistant to abrasion and sweat
- Easy care
- UV resistant
- Stain protection through Teflon coating (dirt and water repellent)
- Does not shrink after washing
The Dralon fabric has a high degree of color fastness. More information on light fastness can be found here
Despite the Teflon coating (stain protection), the Dralon fabric is breathable - in the upholstery area, this prevents sweating and in the sun protection area, it prevents the formation of condensation and therefore mold.
Dralon® – high-quality outdoor fabric made of 100% acrylic.|
Here are the technical data
|Teflon coating – dirt and water repellent.|
Healthwise harmless, equips the fabric with stain protection.
|High light fastness – depending on the color, light fastness factor of 5 to 7 |
Here are the technical data
|Best CO2 balance worldwide in the production of acrylic fibers|
|Extremely low water consumption in production (ONLY 0.07% compared to the production of cotton fabric).|
|Durable and sustainable – 100% recyclable and 90% less production waste in the spinning process.|
|Highest quality – Dralon fibers made in Germany!|
All our Dralon fabrics are certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (MADE IN GREEN)
Care for removable covers:
- Remove the inner part and close the zipper
- Wash the cover at 40°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, please use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Put the covers back on immediately after washing while they are still damp - this way the pad retains its shape
- Use dryer only at low temperature
- Fabric can be ironed at 150°C
Care for quilted cushions:
- Wash the pad at 30°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, only use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Do not use a dryer
|Max. washing temperature - 40 °C. Only fill the washing machine halfway. Set to easy-care wash program. Do not spin or only spin briefly.|
|Do not bleach. Only use bleach-free detergents (e.g., color detergent). Use stain removers with caution and only apply to concealed areas.|
|Iron at medium setting. Maximum ironing temperature - 150 °C. Iron with a damp cloth or with steam. Avoid heavy pressing and distortions.|
|No dry / chemical cleaning. Do not use solvents. Do not use solvent-based cleaners for stain removal.|
|Gentle drying. Use dryer with caution. Set the appropriate program for gentle drying. Max. temperature 60 °C.|