We have collected here all worth knowing and useful information relevant to this product.
Pallet Cushions 60x120 cm (23.6x47.2 inches) - Many Colors and Designs!
Our high-quality pallet cushions serve as comfortable seating pads for your pallet furniture suite, enhancing your comfort while you relax in your garden. These pallet cushions are made in the suggested size of 60x120 cm (23.6x47.2 inches) (width x depth), but there's still plenty of room for individual customization, as we manufacture each pallet cushion according to your specifications and desires. You can therefore still influence the thickness, color, and pattern as well as other extras (types of fastening, etc.). In addition, we take into account your notes from the remark field during production.
Our Outdoor Covers are Perfect for Pallet Cushions!
The covers of our pallet cushions, thanks to the outdoor "Dralon" fabric, are very well equipped for everyday use.
The fabric is dirt and water repellent and offers protection against stains due to its Teflon coating.
Who doesn't know it? The grilling season starts, and liquids such as beer, juices, or water often get spilled, dripping onto tablecloths or cushion pads. With the "Dralon" fabric we use, liquids do not penetrate the fabric immediately and can be easily wiped off.
For more severe stains (e.g., ketchup, etc.), cleaning is also not a problem - the covers are removable thanks to the zippers and can be washed in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F).
Our Covers are Processed as Follows:
- Zipper for removing the foam insert (for cleaning, etc.)
- The piping edge is the same thickness as the cushion
- Tie-loops at the back corners, as desired
The Filling Makes Our Pallet Cushions Stand Out:
We use a sturdy foam core for our pallet cushions, which is encased in thermo-bonded fleece. By using these two components, our pallet cushions are snuggly soft, keep you warm, and provide firm support at the same time.
We offer our pallet cushions with a thickness of up to 20 cm (7.87 inches). This unique feature truly sets us apart and makes our cushions suitable even for very deep pallet furniture.
Filling Raw Materials
- Seat: Foam RG - 35/40
- Back: Foam RG - 19/30
- Thermo Fleece: 0,5 cm / 0.2 inch thickness - 50 gr/m²
- 1.6 inch / 4 cm variant corresponds to 1.6 inch / 4 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 2.4 inch / 6 cm variant corresponds to 2.4 inch / 6 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.2 inch / 8 cm variant corresponds to 3.2 inch / 8 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 3.9 inch / 10 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.2 inch / 0,5 cm fleece
- 4.7 inch / 12 cm variant corresponds to 3.9 inch / 10 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 5.5 inch / 14 cm variant corresponds to 4.7 inch / 12 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 6.3 inch / 16 cm variant corresponds to 5.5 inch / 14 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7 inch / 18 cm variant corresponds to 6.3 inch / 16 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
- 7.9 inch / 20 cm variant corresponds to 7 inch / 18 cm foam, encased with 2 x 0.6 inch / 1,5 cm fleece
Dralon - Premium Outdoor Fabric
Thanks to its excellent properties, Dralon fabrics are used in many areas (indoors and outdoors, sportswear and workwear, fashion industry, baby and children's clothes, etc.).
Indoors, the fabric is used for blankets, furniture, upholstery and curtains, as well as carpets and table linen.
Outdoors, Dralon fabrics particularly show off their advantages. Brilliant colors, easy care, UV resistance and a pleasant feel comparable to cotton fabric. At the same time, Dralon fabric is very durable and long-lasting. Dralon® is well equipped against mold and bacterial attack.
The fabric exhibits the following properties:
- Lightweight and wool-like material
- Durable and breathable
- Resistant to abrasion and sweat
- Easy care
- UV resistant
- Stain protection through Teflon coating (dirt and water repellent)
- Does not shrink after washing
The Dralon fabric has a high degree of color fastness. More information on light fastness can be found here
Despite the Teflon coating (stain protection), the Dralon fabric is breathable - in the upholstery area, this prevents sweating and in the sun protection area, it prevents the formation of condensation and therefore mold.
Dralon® – high-quality outdoor fabric made of 100% acrylic.|
Here are the technical data
|Teflon coating – dirt and water repellent.|
Healthwise harmless, equips the fabric with stain protection.
|High light fastness – depending on the color, light fastness factor of 5 to 7 |
Here are the technical data
|Best CO2 balance worldwide in the production of acrylic fibers|
|Extremely low water consumption in production (ONLY 0.07% compared to the production of cotton fabric).|
|Durable and sustainable – 100% recyclable and 90% less production waste in the spinning process.|
|Highest quality – Dralon fibers made in Germany!|
All our Dralon fabrics are certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (MADE IN GREEN)
Care for removable covers:
- Remove the inner part and close the zipper
- Wash the cover at 40°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, please use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Put the covers back on immediately after washing while they are still damp - this way the pad retains its shape
- Use dryer only at low temperature
- Fabric can be ironed at 150°C
Care for quilted cushions:
- Wash the pad at 30°C in the gentle cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, only use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Do not use a dryer
|Max. washing temperature - 40 °C. Only fill the washing machine halfway. Set to easy-care wash program. Do not spin or only spin briefly.|
|Do not bleach. Only use bleach-free detergents (e.g., color detergent). Use stain removers with caution and only apply to concealed areas.|
|Iron at medium setting. Maximum ironing temperature - 150 °C. Iron with a damp cloth or with steam. Avoid heavy pressing and distortions.|
|No dry / chemical cleaning. Do not use solvents. Do not use solvent-based cleaners for stain removal.|
|Gentle drying. Use dryer with caution. Set the appropriate program for gentle drying. Max. temperature 60 °C.|