We have collected here all worth knowing and useful information relevant to this product.
Our round velvet pillows are an eye-catcher in your home and refine your furniture in a simple yet effective way.
The removable covers are made of premium velvet, crafted from 100% polyester and have an exceptional 100,000 double rubs.
This makes our round velvet pillows very soft and durable.
The round velvet pillow features the following attributes:
- Removable cover (with zipper)
- Fabric: Velvet 100% Polyester, 100,000 double rubs
- Filling: Plumply filled inner cushion with foam flakes
- Design: English style
- Color: choice of 10 colors
- Dimensions: 40 cm in diameter and about 10 cm (15.75 inches in diameter and about 3.94 inches) thick
If in doubt, please request up to 3 fabric samples free of charge.
Filling with Foam Flakes
The filling consists of foam flakes from our own production, which are captured in a thermo fleece cover. The foam flakes are obtained from cutting remnants of the upholstery production in a shredder. This results in virtually no foam waste, which benefits the environment.
The inlay can be removed from the cover, allowing the covers to be cleaned separately from the filling.
Filling Raw Materials
- Foam Flakes: RG - 19/30
- Foam Flakes: RG - 35/40
- Thermo Fleece - 250 gr/m²
- Inlay cover made of thermo fleece
- Foam flakes from two types of foam are mixed
Velvet - a noble fabric with unique properties
Our velvet fabric is mainly used indoors, but can also be used very well in a covered and dry outdoor environment.
Velvet gives your entire ambiance a noble look and greatly enhances the surroundings. In addition, this fabric is very durable and very practical to handle.
Thanks to the excellent technical properties of this fabric, our products made from this fabric are virtually indestructible.
The velvet fabric has the following properties:
- 100% Polyester
- Weight - 380g/m²
- Abrasion resistance (Martindale) - >100,000 (Unique!!!)
- Pilling resistance - 5 out of max. 5 (DIN EN ISO 12945-2)
- Rubbing fastness - 5 out of max. 5 (DIN EN ISO 105-X12)
- Lightfastness - 5 out of max. 8 (DIN EN ISO 105-B02)
Since the velvet fabric is generally not exposed to direct UV radiation, the lightfastness value of 5 (max. 8) is absolutely sufficient for its purpose. More information on lightfastness can be found here
This fabric is breathable and fire retardant, passing the cigarette test according to DIN EN 1021-1 with flying colors. Due to its excellent technical properties, our velvet fabric is very often used in the upholstery furniture industry.
Velvet Fabric – high-quality indoor fabric made of 100% polyester.|
Here are the technical data
|Very high abrasion resistance (Martindale) - unique 100,000 |
No other velvet fabric can compete with this.
|Maximum pilling resistance - 5 out of max. 5 (according to DIN EN ISO 12945-2) |
Here is the explanation of pilling resistance
|Maximum rubbing fastness - 5 out of max. 5 (according to DIN EN ISO 12945-2)|
Here is the explanation of rubbing fastness
|High lightfastness – lightfastness factor 5 |
Here is the explanation of lightfastness
Fire safety standard BS 5852 Part 1 - Cigarette Test - PASS
Fire safety standard DIN EN 1021-1 - Cigarette Test - PASS
|High level of environmental protection through the use of new technologies in the production process|
|Highest quality – All our velvet fabrics are certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (MADE IN GREEN)|
Care Instructions for Velvet Covers
Care for removable covers:
- Remove the inlay and close the zipper
- Wash the cover at 30°C in the delicate cycle, without fabric softener in the washing machine
- Do not bleach, please use commercial detergent
- Soak heavily soiled items briefly
- Put the covers back on immediately after washing while they are still damp - this way the pad retains its shape
- Do not use a dryer
- Dry flat
- Do not iron the velvet fabric
Care for quilted cushions:
- Vacuum house dust at low suction power with a soft upholstery nozzle
- Clean light dirt with a damp cloth
- Clean heavy dirt with a neutral soap solution. To do this, apply the solution to a clean cloth, work in circular motions from the outside in, and then smooth out
|Max. washing temperature - 30 °C. Only fill the washing machine halfway. Set to "Delicates" wash program. Do not spin.|
|Do not bleach. Only use bleach-free detergents (e.g., color detergent). Use stain removers with caution and only apply to concealed areas.|
|Do not iron|
|Do not use a dryer|
|Professional textile care - dry cleaning in gentle treatment with perchloroethylene|
|Dry flat only|